We gebruiken functionele en analytische cookies om de inhoud en functionaliteiten van deze website, zoals video's, aan te bieden en om statistieken te verzamelen. Uit deze cookies zijn nooit persoonlijke gegevens te herleiden. We gebruiken geen tracking cookies. Lees meer en stel voorkeuren in. 🍪
17. Combat the social and digital divide. Provide a basic digital service for people with few digital skills. Stand up for the rights of workers and for a fair distribution of income, wealth, and housing.
15. Create lively public spaces that invite movement and encounters, and where people are not constantly monitored.
8. Protect privacy and personal information. Give citizens control over their data and prevent class injustice.
13. Technology must contribute to sustainability. Use all policy tools to accelerate the deployment of green technology. Make sure our smart city is not someone else’s environmental disaster
12. Work on a public digital infrastructure. Offer a platform to service providers, citizens' initiatives, and urban commons.
10. Take care that government ICT systems respect the principles of good administration. Introduce the right to the central rectification of data.
9. Share data that is not traceable to a person. Such data is a public commons. Keep in mind that not all knowledge can be captured in hard data.
7. Let technology contribute to a vital democratic culture. Protect citizens against manipulation.